A Glimpse at I've Got Talent VBS 2016
The God of the universe has given each of us special talents to use for HIS service and glory!
In I’ve Got Talent, students will learn how famous Bible characters used their God-given skills for Him – and how they too can accomplish great things in their careers and life! Students will uncover their personal gifts and will learn about contemporary jobs that depend on those talents for success. Then everyone gets to put their gifts on display at the I’ve Got Talent Stage Show event! Kids will leave motivated to excel in their personal giftedness and inspired to be used by God to better His world.
For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. –Ephesians 2:10 (NIV)
God has created each of us with unique gifts and talents. Through our work, we can bring honor to Him, help others, and play our part in God’s plan for humankind.
Start With the Planning Kit!
Everything You Need to Start Planning Your Successful VBS!
Theme Music CD
Teacher Guide: Preschool, Primary, Junior, Teen
Student Book: Preschool, Primary, Junior, Teen
Adult Sample Lesson
You Are Invited Poster
Name Tag & Lanyard
Access to Online Resources!
Ultimate Program Flexibility
- 10 complete lessons! Use for a 5-day or 10-day program
- Age-graded curriculum for preschool through adult
- Flexible curriculum for classroom or rotation-based program
- Adaptable for after-school, holiday and special events
- Easy-to-do activities and crafts for every age level
- A wealth of teaching and student resources to customize your program!
10 Complete Lessons – Perfect for a Five- or 10-Day Program!
* Recommended for five-day course.